For general information related to all our summer camp programs, please visit the Camps FAQ page HERE
"I started with John Smith Soccer Schools when I was only 8 years old...every summer I camped with you through high school. Honestly, the camps changed my life - I became a better person and a player (and went on to play in college.) I just wanted to let you know that John's way of teaching and inspiring soccer shaped my life for the better..."
Location - Austin Prep High School, 101 Willow St, Reading
Includes lunch daily, hand-sewn ball and camp shirt.
For 8 - 17 Year Old Boys & Girls
Monday 8am, Austin Prep School Cafeteria
CLICK TO REGISTER
|July 10 - 14
|July 17 - 21
|July 24 - 28
|July 31 - Aug 4
- John Smith Soccer has a no refund policy.
- Certain medical exceptions are at the discretion on John Smith Soccer. This applies to all camps.
- There will be no refunds for any reason after June 1.
- All of our camps must comply with regulations of the Massachusetts Department of Public Health and be licensed by the local board of health.
- Our health care and discipline policies are available upon request.
- We encourage the use of sunscreen and ask that parents send it with their child. The Health Care Supervisor will also have it available.